Return & Refund Policy
- Each product will undergo a strict quality inspection before shipment to ensure that the quality check is cleared before the shipment procedure is executed. Therefore, please understand that our store does not accept returns for non-quality issues without reason.
- For product quality returns, you have 7 natural days from the date of receipt of the product to take pictures and contact the store's customer service (email@example.com) to apply for the return.
- Only items purchased directly from the Sveaverken Store with quality problems can be returned to Sveaverken. Sveaverken products purchased through other channels must be returned by their respective return and refund policies.
List of Products Not Eligible for Return
However, please understand that items in Sveaverken Store are not eligible for a return, including:
- Software Activation Codes
Cases in Which We Have the Right to Refuse the Return
- The return request is made after more than 7 natural days from the date of receipt.
- Returned goods are incomplete, the outer packaging, accessories, gifts, and instructions are insufficient, and the appearance of artificial causes damage.
- Returned goods can not provide legal proof of purchase or documents, falsification, or alteration of documents.
- The occurrence of a collision, burning, man-made modification, foreign objects (water, oil, sand, etc.), incorrect installation, and failure to use or operate according to the instructions caused by the quality of the product itself.
- Tearing and altering labels, machine serial numbers, waterproof marks, anti-counterfeit marks, etc.
- Products damaged by unavoidable factors, such as fire, flood, lightning strike, traffic accident, and other force majeure.
- Failure to send the corresponding object within 7 natural days after contacting Sveaverken customer service to confirm the return.
- Other circumstances stated in the policy.
Returns Acceptance Confirmation
Product quality issues, if you need to apply for a return. Please do so within 7 natural days of receiving the goods as follows.
- Contact the store‘s customer service.
- Take photos of the quality of the forensic products and send them to email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After confirming whether the problem is a non-man-made quality problem.
Product Return Process
- 1) Return the main products, accessories, manuals and other materials, and restore the packaging. Contact the courier to send it back.
- 2) Inform Sveaverken Store's customer service by emailing the tracking number of the package you sent back and the order number.
Refunds for Order Cancellations
- Order Cancellation from Customers
Sveaverken Store will send you an order confirmation email as soon as we receive your order. Sveaverken sincerely hopes that customers will spend wisely and place their orders as needed. After the order has been made, Sveaverken does not accept order cancellations from customers for reasons other than order or product issues. Orders that have been shipped will not accept cancellation for any reason.
- If you insist on canceling your order before the shipment, we will deduct a transaction service fee (billed at 5% of the order amount) when processing your refund.
- If you insist on canceling your order while the product is in transit, we will deduct a transaction service fee (5% of the order amount) + return shipping costs (based on actual shipping costs) when processing your refund.
- Order Cancellation from Sveaverken
- The order is of a suspected fraudulent nature.
- When the order's inventory cannot be delivered promptly and is unacceptable to the customer after communication.
When the order's products are suspended from selling to the place of shipment.
Other force majeure factors, etc.
Refunds for Bundle Deals
For bundle orders that contain discounted products, refunds can only be processed for the entire order. Customers are not permitted to process separate refunds for individual products in a bundle deal.
- Order Cancellation
- Refund for Quality Returns